Where to sell

Truman

My daughter begged me for her leopard gecko and I am the one, who ends up taking care of it. She is also no longer interested in him. I am somewhat attached, but I am too busy to be caring for him, I would rather give him to a good home. Is there a specific place that I should look for a home for him or advertise for sale? I want him in good hands...

TheGeckoDekko

I wouldn't know from experience, but I found a link that might help.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I wrote the Gecko Time article and it's really more for someone who is breeding. As far as how to sell a single gecko, the best places include: Craigslist, local neighborhood lists and your non chain reptile store if there's one near you.

Aliza

Truman

I wrote the Gecko Time article and it's really more for someone who is breeding. As far as how to sell a single gecko, the best places include: Craigslist, local neighborhood lists and your non chain reptile store if there's one near you.

Aliza

Aliza
Thank you!

Visit our friends