WHEW made it ....

• Thread starter Jungle Habitats Plastics
  • Start date
J

Jungle Habitats Plastics

Thanks Kelli for your help getting me straight lol

Ok some of you may know me some of you may not .... Some of you may have heard of me some of you may have not

Im Alan and I am addict , I am in a 112 step program for Boa Addictions , This was a starter hobby to lead me into deeper darker ones like Cage building for a living , breeding Boas , trying to learn how to build a better site which im working on when i have time which is little it seems the last 2 yrs lol. Im either knee deep in plastics , on the road picking them up and delivering or sitting here on this keyboard. I have never kept leos but have been having my partner who has one of kellie hypo carrot tail males thats AWSOME so i may tinker with some in the future but fr now im with my boas and the cages keep me busy enough to have to schedule sleep time lol

well i hope to get to deviate and learn about the "Smiling clowns" which is what they are .. and clowns scare me lol :D

J

Jungle Habitats Plastics

thanks ya'll ... gecko ppl i met are all pretty cool people so glad to be here lol

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Hey Alan! (<-that's all I'm going to say. I don't want it to take too long to read because I want to save you time for building my new cages. Okay? lol)

J

Jungle Habitats Plastics

LOL Hey Paul ,
Dont worry Ill have them all done sooner then later finishing up the last few cages in front of yours now as i type ( there drying) so ill prob start your kubes the weekend ( and i said i wasnt working weekends ) lol that NEVER LASTS long

Visit our friends