WHich is a better Staple Diet

Which is a better staple diet

• Total voters

leolover2

I use superworms as my staple. I olny would feed superworms to a full grown ADULT gecko. For a hatchling i would use mealworms. Same for a juvi.

Ravana's_Reptiles

mealworms and supers are both my staples plus i give wax worms each time i change the dish so about 1 time a week or so plus roaches for added growth and nutrients stay away from crickets they are loud stinky and stress out your gecko.
i mix my worms so each week its:
10-15 meal worms
5-10 super worms
2 wax worms
and 3roaches over the week so every 2 to 3 days
note i monitor my animals wieght each week i know this is alot of food but i have no over wieght animals i have healthy eggs and my vet has never had a single problem with my animals

Ruvik

I feed my 1 1/2 month old and three month old geckos about 4-6 crickets a day and leave a bowl of 4 wax worms, 100 small meal worms, 10 large meal worms, and 10 super worms. The worms get changed about every 5-7days. This is only til they put on enough weight that I can slow down with the feedings. My 3 month old is 19 grams an 1 1/2 month old is 9 grams. No they do not bully each other and cuddle more than anything, but I am keeping an eye on my 3 month old in case she gets too much bigger than the other one.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
I use mealworms for my hatchlings and dubia for the majority of my adults. I will give silkworms and waxworms once in awhile. The main thing is to make sure you gutload properly.

sachen

Silkworms are easy to breed and they are one of the most nutritious feeder. Phoenix worms, dubia roaches and horn worms are really healthy too. Getting silkworm food is the hard part.

mo.mak

This should answeryour questions,although it's impacted by a variety of stuff like what you feed your insects etc
47829c0570f05fbd52c175b619f33639.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Visit our friends