Which morph?

Catircorn

Hello guys!
I got these ladies from a shelter last September and they said both are around three years.
They were in a really bad shape when I got them but after some issues, they seem to thrive now :)
I hope someone can identify them. The pictures of the smaller one aren't great and I missed some spots painting the bottom, but she is just so fast when I take my phone out.
Excuse my bad English, it's my third language.

Greetings and thank you in advance,
Caticorn

Edit: I think I put this in the wrong section but I can't find a way to delete or transfer it.
1620193134086.jpg 1620193134088.jpg 1620193134089.jpg 1620193134090.jpg 1620193429855.jpg

Last edited:

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
You can call the spotted one a "high yellow". That means that it's a normal gecko with fewer spots, so the yellow shows through. It's hard to tell about the other one because I can't see the whole gecko. I'm guessing it's a super hypo (no spots on the body) tangerine (sort of orange).
What are your other 2 languages? I have 3 as well (and a bit of some others) but English is my first.

Aliza

LZRDGRL

Hi, your English is great! I'm German, and English is also my second language.
I second that; the top is a Tangerine and the bottom a Normal (wild-caught type). But that's their phenotype, meaning this is what they look like. You won't know their genotype unless you breed them, because they might be "het" for something, for example a gene like Eclipse (where they have half-colored pupils; looks cool).
You've done a great job getting them to fatten up :)

Visit our friends