why do people continue to irritate me!

LizMarie

Ugh my neighbors ex-boyfriend just bought a pitbull puppy from some random person and since he works he bought it next door so they can watch him until he gets out. Anyway my neighbor come running to me like omg we dunno what to do we dunno what to feed him, etc. When I see the puppy the poor pup is barely 5 weeks old with that sleepy puppy look in his eyes and the spot from the umbilical cord was still visible! Like what is wrong with people.

The poor pup couldn't stop crying so I sat back and laid him on my chest so he can listen to my heart beat and fell right to sleep with his head on top of my heart. I started feeling around him for signs or anything! and he already has a little lump on his head from I dunno what and when I pinched his skin, it took a little while for it to go down so I imagine he's dehydrated. I told him take him to the vet ASAP so he cna get proper care because I have never really dealt with puppies that young and I can see no one on that end has either.

Why do people continue to sell pups too early and WHY DO MORONS CONTINUE TO PURCHASE THEM, especially when they don't even know how wipe their own behinds properly!

I swear if I had the money and the space I would SO dog nap him!

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
5 weeks is too young for him to be away from mom, he needs to get hydrated(at this point he'll most likely need subcutaneous fluids) and be fed on a milk replacer. Also, and I cannot stress this enough, he needs to see a vet and get vaccinated. Parvo is a VERY real, very deadly disease that is always in the environment, and it's nearly impossible to treat, but very easy to prevent with a vaccine. If that dog doesn't get veterinary care you need to call animal control and they need to come and take him. Without the proper vaccines or the proper feeding that little guy is doomed. It sucks, and way too many people who shouldn't be breeding dogs are doing things like this.

JordanAng420

5 weeks is too young for him to be away from mom, he needs to get hydrated(at this point he'll most likely need subcutaneous fluids) and be fed on a milk replacer. Also, and I cannot stress this enough, he needs to see a vet and get vaccinated. Parvo is a VERY real, very deadly disease that is always in the environment, and it's nearly impossible to treat, but very easy to prevent with a vaccine. If that dog doesn't get veterinary care you need to call animal control and they need to come and take him. Without the proper vaccines or the proper feeding that little guy is doomed. It sucks, and way too many people who shouldn't be breeding dogs are doing things like this.

I agree with everything Ted said.
Ted, when are you moving to Florida so you can come work at my practice? :p

LizMarie

you guys don't know how hard it was to give him up. When I picked him up from my chest and handed him over he was crying I felt horrible, he had already been snatched from his momma and was now being passed from hand to hand. I asked them about what they had been giving him and he was rejecting some puppy formula they purchased but couldn't get him to eat anything else and that they had given him some water from a bottle.

Last edited:

sunshinegeckofarm

Obsessed with Leos
aww poor baby definitely needs a vet visit for sure. i dont know what to suggest for food, i know when our beagle had pups she had 9 and we had to help feed some of them since not all were able to feed all the time so we had to use a milk replacer which they ate just fine, at 5weeks old when they were walking and had puppy teeth in we mixed milk replacer and puppy can food and softened dry food mixed together and they ate it like mad, they made a mess out of themselves and i had to wash them off but they ate it lol. our pups were weaned at 6-7 weeks old the mama wouldn't let them feed anymore whatsoever and started to dry up her milk. we had to hold her to let them feed once they got teeth cuz she would just run away from them. I wish them good luck with the little one i think he has a good chance if they give it vaccines if they can that young and get it eating and drinking.

Visit our friends