Will 83 degrees F make a male or female?

J&M UNE

O i would love to hear how you did this... Honestly sorry if I sound rude but you probably shouldn't be breeding geckos if you can't provide simplest of proper care... Running a heat pad with a tstat is trouble waiting to happen.. I have personally had a cheap hydrofarm tstat fail and run wide open...FYI if your heat pad is pluged directly into the wall its running wide open..and melt the heat pad and it shorted out and blew the fuse... I also have a very good friend and fellow snake breeder that just lost 5000$ worth of ball pythons to ha cheap thermostat failing and melting the tubs and cooking his snakes...now does that sound pleasant? Once agian I'm sorry if I sound rude but I only say it how it is I don't sugar coat anything.. I would highly highly recommend getting it controlled asap and I would honestly unplug them until they are regulated.
dc3f27bdc008fc29b5161b9c3e4a050d.jpg
a39040f1f03ca4a9b52d652949502102.jpg

Sent from my Z936L using Tapatalk

J&M UNE

Well good luck with your adventure.. I can only lead a horse to water I can't force. It to drink it tho..if you choose to put your animals and your house at risk so be it. I'm done trying to help good luck

Sent from my Z936L using Tapatalk

Visit our friends