Wolf Killed After being LURED out of Sanctuary

jemjdragon

I just found out a man lured a female wolf out of a sanctuary where she was protected by playing a recording of a wolf pup in distress. He then shot her and is bragging about how he killed a wolf. I can not put into words how angry I am.

First off I am not against hunting as long as it is done legally and as long as the animal is used up completely. Meaning you don't just take the horns or the pelt and leave the rest of it to rot in the woods. You use the meat and bones. And if you don't have use for the meat and bones, find someone who does and give or sell it to them.

I feel what this man did is unacceptable, and I can not fathom why he would kill such an animal unless it is harming his flock of sheep which it was not. There are places you can hunt wolves, where their population is stable, and it is legal.

It is people like this man who give wolves and responsible hunters a bad name. He probably thinks he is so cool that he got away with it which makes me even more pissed.

I have a link to the article and petition.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/377/971/414/demand-arrest-for-wolf-poached-from-sanctuary/
You can read the article for yourself. You do not need to sign the petition if you don't want to.

Also I am not technically sure if this is the right section. I am ranting but if this is not the right section please move it to the right one.

Visit our friends