worried owner

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Seconding the scale suggestion and also feeding them separately. You've got some beautiful geckos. No hurt in making sure they both stay healthy and happy (and chunky)!

LeoLover1

3 Year Member
My only problem with the roaches, is that they tend to 'freeze' ... and unless they move, my leos dont seem to see them as food. And when they do move, they can be very fast. Not jumpy like crickets, but pretty durn quick! Leos are faster, though!

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Do we have any update yet on the OPs geckos and how they're doing?

Jsmithusar

Been busy....my girls are doing great they love the new cage. The hot side I keep it around 90 during the day and the cool side at room temp 78-82. I got a large heat pad under the hot side and a smaller one under part of the cork log on the cool side. Night the hot side stays around 78-80 and the cool side at room temp. I can olny maintain the humidity at 45-50% going to try to set up a fogger see if that helps. Had some problems with the Exo Terra Monsoon mister flooding the tank but I think I got that sorted out now. I feed them today invidually in a small container and they caught on right away. That works great...I still tossed a few in the cage for them to hunt but I at least know they both got there fair share. Going to try roaches when I can get some ordered. Thanks guys. Let me know what you guys think....any more advise is more than welcome

Visit our friends