Would anyone want a black night leo for cheaper price?

NearMeGeckos

I want to get back into breeding Leo's again and want to invest into a $1000.00-$2000.00 black night female. She would be bred to my mack snow elbino rainwater. Would anyone be interested in getting some juveniles from the pair? I was thinking on selling them for $100-$350 plus overnight shipping depending on quality. What does everyone think? Any recommendations on good places to sell them on besides here. (I won't sell on FB or Ebay for personal reasons) Do you think they will sell?

Last edited:

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
If you have never bred leopard geckos before, I recommend starting with some more common morphs to find out if you will be successful at breeding them before making such a large investment. Otherwise it sounds like an interesting plan though I'm sure other black night breeders won't be so happy about it.

Aliza

NearMeGeckos

If you have never bred leopard geckos before, I recommend starting with some more common morphs to find out if you will be successful at breeding them before making such a large investment. Otherwise it sounds like an interesting plan though I'm sure other black night breeders won't be so happy about it.

Aliza
Yes, I have breed them before and did pretty well. My mom and pop pet shop purchased them from me and some I sold online.

Visit our friends