XRay case study: Lets play "What did this animal eat?"

latshki

Breeder in the making
T bone steak?
um a stick? shoe?

my aunt used to work for a maids service and the dog at her clients house got sick and hacked up a part of a womens pleasure toy

JordanAng420

Drumroll please!

It is indeed a cinderella plastic toy dolly.
After showing the xray to the owner, a mother of two, mom did a facepalm and told us that one of her daughters had been complaining about a toy that disappeared, but she paid little attention...Well, $1500 later, i'm sure she she'll pay attention from now on!

Thanks for guessing everyone...i'll post more of these if you guys liked it.

JordanAng420

Wait a minute, isn't that a left lateral view??

LOL, It very well could be...I didn't personally take the XRay... some of the folks I work with did, I wouldn't put it past them...

Now you have me wondering because these rads were sent to a radiologist...if that is the case, how embarrasing :eek:

JordanAng420

fb.jpg

SFgeckos

LOL, It very well could be...I didn't personally take the XRay... some of the folks I work with did, I wouldn't put it past them...

Now you have me wondering because these rads were sent to a radiologist...if that is the case, how embarrasing :eek:

I'm not a radiologist but I've played around with radiographs. I just looked at it more closely and it is a right lateral view. You can see the caudal vena cava entering the diaphragm. Normally, in a canine thoracic radiograph, the right lateral view portrays the left and right crus of the diaphragm parallel to each other. In a left lateral view, they will intersect, however the positioning isn't perfect which is why it appears to intersect and caused some confusion.

Keep them coming! I enjoy checking out radiographs!

Jon

Visit our friends