Going to a reptile expo in a week and im gonna take lots of pics!! [OPEN]

P

pp2795

If you guys want to see anything in particular ill take a pics of it just let me know soon the show is in a week!! It doesnt have to be a leo, it can be any other reptile or amphibian!! =] Ill be posting the pics the day of the show, promise.

P

pp2795

are you serious? 1 out of 26 people that viewed this thread, come one guys.

P

pp2795

Nope:) it's in Ft, Lauderdale. Oh and im going to Daytona for sure! Though i can only go for one day =/ i guess that's enough lol but i would like to get a hotel and go the next day, you can get killer deals the second day, i heard.

P

pp2795

jakemyster44, Mike Rekowski is going to be there with his leos and so is masterpiece geckos, If you don't already know, masterpiece geckos are the best leopard gecko breeders in the whole Florida state, atleast one of the best. Come one give me something in particular to take a pic of =]

M

Magic112

I have never been to the tampa expo. Do you know if it's a pretty large one?

G

Gareth

You guys are lucky, reptile expo's are pretty much non-existent in the UK. I would like some pics of various Ball Python morphs, if possible. :D

L

leonewbie

Nope:) it's in Ft, Lauderdale. Oh and im going to Daytona for sure! Though i can only go for one day =/ i guess that's enough lol but i would like to get a hotel and go the next day, you can get killer deals the second day, i heard.

When is the one in Ft. Lauderdale....? I'm driving down to Miami this weekend to visit family

Visit our friends