Looking for ANY gecko. Please reply!

GeckoJake

GeckoJake
Hi. My name is Jacob and I have a forty gallon leopard gecko setup that you can check out at my YouTube channel. My YouTube name is jacob9853109. Anyway, if anyone has ANY geckos that need a good home.. I can provide an amazing one. I will be getting rid of the sand in the video if you are wondering. It will be becoming zoo med excavator clay within a month. Also, I stated that the temps in the video were very though in the AIR. On the ground because of the undertank heater which is on ALL the time, the temps stay a constant 95 on one half of the tank and 85 on the other. Also, humidity went from 70 in the video to 35 now. Because the video was just made tight after I set up the waterfall and everything else in the 40 gallon. Please reply if you have a gecko that needs a good home and check out the video if you want to see the habitat! I also have a female gecko already but i will take a male! I also will take two males if needed! I have an extra ten gallon tank as well. Thank you!

P.S. I will pay shipping if needed. Looking for as free as possible A.S.A.P. Thanks again!

Visit our friends