My Gecko Enclouser

Geckomaster743

If your wondering whats in the Blue Box is Its my Oldest Leo- He may get in a fight with the other male so i Separated him :p

Gopherhockey03

That's why he had that plastic tub in there to provide belly heat for the male... I'm 90% sure he has that one in a 10 gallon now.

That's why he had that plastic tub in there to provide belly heat for the male... I'm 90% sure he has that one in a 10 gallon now.

Ok but that is weird way to do that no offense. I also couldnt understand why he did that i took it as if he put the one into a tub for a enclosure but left it in the tank. Thats what i took it as but im not a 110% so yea

Gopherhockey03

Well what he said was the male started being aggressive and had to seperate them asap and that was just a small fix until he got another tank and UTH so that makes sense. But that as permanent enclosure is a NO NO

O ok well i didnt see the part with UTH part but thanks for telling me that i thoughrt he was using the lamps as he heat lol but now i understand :p

Geckomaster743

Thanks for Supporting me Gopher! And yeah guys that was tempo. I couldnt have him killing my other Leo's because hes so much of a Bully ( Hopefully He will Fix up in the Future for Breeding and to be social ) so i put him in a Place where he can get Plenty of Heat - Shelter - Food and Water. He stays in a 10 Gallon where hes Very Happy now :) ( Im AGAINST TREATING GECKOS BAD! ) :(

Geckomaster743

my Leos havent came out all night im a lil worried usually they come to their bowl n tell me their hungry =[
Force them to come out and try to feed them, If they refuse to eat after you moved there hiding spot check the Temp of the Tank and Carry there with your hands to see if they feel cold. If they are cold and the heat is low then i know just what to do. I have a Forum all about it.

http://www.geckotalk.com/index.php?threads/leopard-geckos-getting-sick.91/

Sammerz1990

3 Year Member
ya i did that they just looked at me like um thanks we wanted our light... you may feed us now... hahah i love them and their quirky looks they give me

Visit our friends