New Sunglow Leo

OneFootedAce

well, i just came back from the mississauga reptile expo and picked up this girl.
Shes a female Sunglow, 9months old and picked her up from TUG. I have yet to weigh her because i dont wanna stress her out, heres some pics of her:

Sunglow001.jpg

Sunglow002.jpg

Sunglow003.jpg

Sunglow004.jpg

Sunglow005.jpg

(LOL, i thought this would be a cute pic hahaha)
Sunglow006.jpg

awwww
Sunglow007.jpg

Sunglow008.jpg

Mack snow to sunglow comparison (both around the same age, 1 month seperating these two, the sunglow being the younger one.)
Sunglow009.jpg

Tell me what you think of my new pickup, i was originally looking for an enigma, but sadly there was nothing that appealed to me, so i decided to get a sunglow :))

cassadaga

Oregon Rainwater
Definatly not an albino, but an amazing Tang! Looks great! With the black spots it could not be an albino. Some albinos get extremely dark markings, but never that black. I'm really surprised TUG mislabelled.

Whitey

Those first few picks really show her awesome coloring... very nice pickup, regardless if shes a Tang or a Sunglow... very nice.

OneFootedAce

thats a disappointment if its not a sunglow :( what do you think i should do? because i was hoping of producing some snowglows,and i dont rele wanna return her, because she is a beauty. So shes a SHTCTB then?

Jorgevill

R-MTY
For sure a Tang, maybe by telling us how much you pay for her, we would know if shes a SHTCT or a Tornado from TUG, just called them to see what happen.

andrea7777

Very nice Tangerine, I would guess it is a Tornado, very intense orange.

I can speak only for myself and my experience but I think you will be much happier with the Tang because they are not so shy like the albinos because they are not irritated by light. Maybe it was only a bad fortune, but all my albinos (Sunglows) avoided daylight and kept their eyes closed when taken out. The Tangs are much more fun to watch.

Visit our friends