09 Pied, Ivory, BEL, Calico, Spot Nose and more...

Boanerges

09 Male Pied
034.jpg

09 100% Het Pied Female #1 (Belly pic)
HetPiedFemale.jpg

09 100% Het pied female #2 (Belly Pic)
HetPiedFemale2.jpg

09 Male Ivory
0201.jpg

09 Male BEL (Super Mojo)
013-2.jpg

09 Male BEL Tounge Shot
BELtoungeshot.jpg

09 Male Calico (Sorry for the crappy pic, he would not sit still. He is not a high white but luckily they are like pieds so hopefully I can produce my own high whites next year.)
Calicopic1.jpg

Belly shot of the calico, you can see the ringer, clear belly and het pied like markers
008-4.jpg

08 Female Pastel (This is one of the calico's date for next year. She came from Adam Wysocki. She has a nice funky pattern)
ede225e2.jpg

09 Spot Nose Female (I liked her pattern. Not a typical spot pattern)
024-2.jpg

09 Spot Nose Female Head shot
031.jpg

Hope everyone here likes them and I hope everyones season is going well :main_thumbsup:

Last edited:

goReptiles

I love the pattern on the pastel. The pied is gorgeous, as well. I've always wanted a pied, but they're out of my pricerange, at least of what I'd like to spend on a snake.

I'd love a pastel, and I'm itching to get one, as I found a super gorgeous female available for $99, which is definitely a deal. I just can't do it right now... No space, and my BF would kill me.

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
MMMM yummy. I want that Ivory!
for a sec I thought this was a classifieds add. Damb
Great pictures, I like that funky pastel and would love to see what that spot nose produces.
good luck with your projects
great looking animals.:main_thumbsup:

Boanerges

beautiful collection
Thank you!!!
I love the pattern on the pastel. The pied is gorgeous, as well. I've always wanted a pied, but they're out of my pricerange, at least of what I'd like to spend on a snake.

I'd love a pastel, and I'm itching to get one, as I found a super gorgeous female available for $99, which is definitely a deal. I just can't do it right now... No space, and my BF would kill me.
Thank you!!! Sorry you can't get that female pastel :( She would be a stael at $100!!!
MMMM yummy. I want that Ivory!
for a sec I thought this was a classifieds add. Damb
Great pictures, I like that funky pastel and would love to see what that spot nose produces.
good luck with your projects
great looking animals.:main_thumbsup:
Thank you!!
That's one of the nicest collections of pythons I have ever seen.
Thank you!!!
You have a lot of beautiful snakes!
Thank you :main_thumbsup:

Boanerges

That is a collection of beautiful snakes. Hope those het Pieds work out well for you
Thanks!!! I am hoping they do me justice too. Right now I have the two 09 100% het pied girls around 300 grams each for my male pied, one 09 66% possible het pied girl that is about 900 grams and tomorrow I am getting in two more 600g 100% het pied girls in. So I am really praying it all works out well for me in the pied department in the future!!!! My big issue is I really like pieds so I am afraid I am going to be my own best buyer if you know what I mean when I start hatching my own pieds out....

S

Stick

I'll mow your grass for the rest of your life for that male pied =P

Nice lookin snakes

Visit our friends