1 gram baby gecko

blueangel817

She hatched on Friday and was laid on Feb 18 th she is so tiny but moved around a lot when should she eat? I have tried hand feeding her small meal worms but won't take them

blueangel817

thanks.....she shed today and the yellow stripe down her back is really standing out now lol tried to feed her when i got home from work this evening but didnt take but she did bite me lol lil turd lol will try again tomorrow though here is a pic of her before she shed

blueangel817

lol thanks and yea i put a few meal worms in a dish and a cricket or 2 in there as well i think she ate one cricket i put in there cuz i went back and looked and its gone i pulled the hopper legs off of it so i know it didnt get out and just in case i did look in the greens tub i have her in and didnt find it

blueangel817

how many crickets should i feed her and do i need to feed her everyday? as far as i have seen she ate 1 cricket either last night or the night before and she just ate one just a few mins ago as well.

blueangel817

yes would be alot easier lol and i did put her some meal worms in a bowl as well thanks everyone for the help :) so far have 4 more eggs in the incubator from the same parents and already have homes for them as well :)

LZRDGRL

For this being your first baby, you really hatched a super nice Reverse Stripe!!! :main_thumbsup: Post some update as it grows :main_yes: Very pretty gecko!

Chrissy

blueangel817

Thanks i sure will post pics as she/he grows not sure if it is a male or female but im calling it a she as she hatched 9 days early the mother is a aptor het raptor and the father is a jungle het raptor and the stripe does stand out alot lol. and just weighed her she is at 2 grams now

Last edited:

Visit our friends