1 month

4mb3r

Wicked Gecko Queen
have you tried small crickets? mine lunged for them lol. I had to get the small crickets to get them starting to eat because they wouldnt go for mealworms at first

tiedxupxinxknots

Animated Geckos
Well im just going to give my thoughts on this, I think a month is a really long time for it not to eat, sometimes hatchlings aren't ment to survive, but do you put the food in a food bowl? Some geckos only eat off the ground, and sometimes they dont like the food dusted, so try just normal feeders sometimes,however when I got a month and a half old gecko he didn't eat for about a month, I keept offering food everyday and leaving some inside the tank but no luck, I did think that it got stressed and tired of seeing worms all the time, so I stopped offering food for 2 days or so, and he ate, again this is my experience and it worked for me, but I can't guarantee that it is the correct way or that it will work for u.

geckogirl3

this is what i do

1. offer plain 1/2'' worms twice a day.
2. offer powdered 1/2'' worms twice a day.
3. offer plain 1/2'' worms in a dish.
4. offer powdered 1/2'' worms in a different dish.

sunshinegeckos

A hatchling going a month without eating is not good. Try other feeders besides just worms. Try appropriate sized crickets first. Maybe she just wants to see movement and be able to hunt. If that doesnt work withhold food for a day or two and then try reintroducing food.

tiedxupxinxknots

Animated Geckos
Yeah, I agree with the statement above, try other feeders, and try not to stress the lil gecko out by always offering it food, to much attention may be a problem for a hatchling, if other feeders don't work try not feeding it a day or 2.

Bongo

Back-woods Gecko
Try cutting a mealworm open and holding it against the hatchling's lips so that the worm's insides are touching the hatchling's lips. The gecko may lick its lips and realize that the worm is food. This method has never failed for me when trying to get otherwise healthy hatchlings to eat. I also use this method to get leos that only like crickets to eat mealworms. As mentioned above, trying a faster-moving feeder is a good idea.

I agree with trying other feeders. None of our hatchlings have ever even touched mealworms. I'm assuming they just aren't active enough. They won't even go for them with handfeeding methods. I would just get small crickets and see what that lil munchkin' does. (lol) Good luck! :)

geckogirl3

Yah but I am NEVER going there again. Long story short, they have done some REALLY bad things.

Grubco has some crickets, what size should I get

Visit our friends