1st Fattie!

Jetbo

Hello I would like to introduce my first and probably not my last :D fattie named Punkin (unofficial). I have had her for about a month now so she is about 6 months old with a great lade back personalty and healthy appetite for Dubia roaches. She is a albino female with 2 white socs and a stripe from vmsherp.

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

WulfSC

The title make me snicker...haha. My girlfriend thought I was chocking on my Diet Coke.

Anyway, congrats on the new gecko. She's HOT! Also, it looks like she has two gloves on as well as white socks. LOL!

Jetbo

The title make me snicker...haha. My girlfriend thought I was chocking on my Diet Coke.

Anyway, congrats on the new gecko. She's HOT! Also, it looks like she has two gloves on as well as white socks. LOL!

Yes, they do look like white gloves heh.....they also make me have to look extra close when she sheds though to make sure no shed remains on those little white toes :D

Carinata

Breeder of High End AFTs
Good luck only keeping one. I had an original group of 1.3 just for kicks now I can't even remember what I have. Sometimes I wonder if I traded my sanity for AFTs!

Visit our friends