1st thread! Post some pics

Fedawg

Post some pics of different BP's , mutations and what not.

not. Here is my Ian G line Pastel

Picture104.jpg

S

SPJ

Since your posting pastel pics, here's one of my Graziani pastel.

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
My male pastel ball python, he is a Graziani as well. We do have a female for him, but I can't seem to find any pictures. She's not as pretty as he is, she has more orange however.

leos_009.jpg

brandy101010

Awesome! a Ball Python forum!

Great Balls guys! Ill have to find some pics of mine. I only have normals...For now... :main_evilgrin:

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
I have 2 pastels, two 100 percent het orange ghosts, two 100 percent het albinos, and a spider :) Then we have 20-30 normal females :) Ed's project is the ball pythons. Mine is the geckos! :) Psst, however I get all the bragging rights, as he doesn't like talking on forums! :) Hehe!

brandy101010

RaiQuee said:
I have 2 pastels, two 100 percent het orange ghosts, two 100 percent het albinos, and a spider :) Then we have 20-30 normal females :) Ed's project is the ball pythons. Mine is the geckos! :) Psst, however I get all the bragging rights, as he doesn't like talking on forums! :) Hehe!

I here ya! My thing is the geckos and my husbands is the snakes...but I get some bragging rights because I help take care of them while he is at work. and he also doesn't like forums!
He has 3 normal ball pythons 2 normal burms and 1 albino burm.

Last edited:
S

Smiling Kitty

Nice snakes, everyone. I'm working with a het. pied male and a het. albino male. I'll hopefully have eggs from the het. albino x normal in about a month or so. Fingers crossed for that one. The het. pied x normal is a few weeks behind the other one. I'll simply flip the day I actually hatch a pied or an albino! Those are my favorite morphs, then come spiders, pastels and on and on and on.

dot

This is my Rupert. He's 100% het for normal. (I expect big things from this morph! Kidding! Hehehe.) He's an '05 CH that I bought as a "High Gold" and pounds f/t small rats like it's going out of style. Total sweetheart too. My Blood may be the prettiest, but Rupert will always be my favorite. :) In a perfect world, I'd get him a spider or pastel girlfriend, but unfortunately, student loans say no, however, I'd settle for just a normal girl. :)

When he was a baby:
ballpy1.jpg

About 5 months ago:
Rupert2.jpg

The most recent pic of him is up in the "Introduce Yourself!" forum, where I snagged a pic of him drinking immediately after a shed.

Visit our friends