2012 Breeding Groups *picspam warning*

lauraleellbp

My females have apparently decided to start laying already, so last weekend I went ahead and started pairing up a few of my girls. I'd been planning to start in January anyways, so it's only a few weeks early...

I've got four groups of Cresties going this year.

First up are Leo and his girls Gala, Temala, and Tonga. The goal here is to produce high contrast harlequins with lots of white cream and vibrant colors:

Leo (fired up and fired down)
Leo10-15-1146g.jpg

IMG_9319.jpg

Gala
IMG_9673.jpg

Temala
IMG_9662.jpg

Tonga
IMG_0616.jpg

Red and White Group - Hottie (Haute Tamoa) and his girls Cara and Wren. (Wren belongs to Mondgreen Geckos and is here on Breeder Loan. This is a horrible pic of her, as she was going into shed, but I have yet to get a decent fired pic of her...)

Hottie
Hottie12-15-1122g.jpg

Cara
IMG_0763.jpg

Wren
IMG_0622.jpg

High Contrast Olive Extreme Harlequins - Speckled Like a Leopard (on Breeder Loan from Mondegreen Geckos) and his girls Jeniene and Psylocke (Psylocke also belongs to Mondegreen Geckos)

Speckled (photo courtesy of Erica O'Connor)
sire-speckledlikealeopard.jpg

Jeniene
IMG_9698.jpg

Psylocke
IMG_0631.jpg

And last but certainly not least, Tricolor Harlequin with Pinstripe Potential Group - Tesra and Kako

Tesra
IMG_9138.jpg

Kako
Kako12-09-1134g.jpg

I also have several Phelsuma breeding groups in the works as well, but won't spam them here, you can see them on my site if you're interested- http://www.geckosintails.com/2012-breeding-projects.html

lauraleellbp

Thanks!

So far I've observed mating between Leo with Gala and with Temala. Speckled is in with Jeni though IDK if mating has actually taken place or not (probably has, just haven't seen it...)

So hopefully we'll have eggs early to mid January! :)

Visit our friends