2012 Breeding Season

Carinata

Breeder of High End AFTs
Has anyone seen that this season will be the failure last season was? I know all the eggs I've gotten have been good! Has anyone else seen that this season is going to be better than last year?

Taquiq

JK Herp
Well, it all depends on the breeder. For me, last season was a nightmare so hopefully I get a good season this year. Good luck!

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
I've got my first clutch and it's fertile. I have several other females ready to pop as well. I don't see why a season would be the same for everyone....doesn't it depend on your breeding stock (age, proven)? I heard of several AFT breeders who had a great year last year. I think it all comes down to hard work and a little luck!

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Well, it all depends on the breeder. For me, last season was a nightmare so hopefully I get a good season this year. Good luck!

You are NOT alone, trust me.... for some reason or another..2010-2011 Fat Tail breeding season SUCKED for a lot of people.. :main_huh:

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
It's up and down for me. This past season, one pairing that produced well the year before, produced nothing that hatched and my new pairing produced 8 clutches, 6 or 7 of which hatched. Unfortunately, 2 hatchlings died for no known reason, but everyone else did really well and have either been held back or sold.

Aliza

Carinata

Breeder of High End AFTs
So far for me the season hasn't sucked to bad. Good eggs so far, good breedings. I'm just hiping eveyrthing goes to term.

Visit our friends