Step 2: Open the box
IMG_4697-1.jpg

Step 3: Dig until you see geckos
IMG_4698-1.jpg

Step 4: Find geckos
IMG_4700-1.jpg

Step 5: Enjoy
IMG_4701-1.jpg

All of these girls are awesome quality Tangerine Striped Patternless from Nick Puppo from Lecko My Gecko but since they were just in a box all night and being sent from Florida they are incredibly stressed and dark in color. When they settle in I'll make sure to post some pictures of how bright they actually are.

IMG_4706-1.jpg

IMG_4710-1.jpg

IMG_4717-1.jpg

IMG_4719-1.jpg

IMG_4722-1.jpg

IMG_4735.jpg

TruVueGeckos

Go "Fat" or go home....
Great pick-up Lee. I'm a big fan of striped patty AFTs. Make sure you get some shots of them when they settle in and are showing their true colors. :main_thumbsup:

EverEvolvingExotics

Thanks everyone! Andre, I went to feed them last night and they have started to color up nicely. I'll give them some time to settle in and I'll take some pictures of them fired up.

EverEvolvingExotics

I got a new supplement in the mail today and I was giving it a try with all my geckos. While doing so I decided to take some quick shots of the smallest of all three tang striped patties. She is starting to brighten up, obviously not reaching her full potential. I know it takes time but this was nice to see as a start!

IMG_4751-1.jpg

IMG_4760-1.jpg
ff

TruVueGeckos

Go "Fat" or go home....
Great group of Patties. They are looking good already. I definately like the tangerine Patties more. Nice pictures by the way. :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends