3 pictures of my cresteds- What do you think?

S

sacredcreatures

Ok Lets try this: I have many cresteds but recently got a new camera so I am just learning how to use it. So these picturs could be better. So I am looking for tips on taking pictures too, no one answered me in the photography forum. Also if anyone can help me out on morph color and pattern I'd appreciate it. I am fairly new to them since three months ago I took over my sick friends breeders. But these were mine before I got his. Thanks, Deb

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sacredcreatures

Last female of this colony.

Thanks Marula, Yes hes a nice male, And these will breed next season. Here is the last female of the colony, first picture( for now)! I am sure I will figure out who else will fit in with them to make a total of 6 together. There names are Bindy, shes actually a tan reddish girl by day, then Warrior a slate/blond fire or Harlypart pin Dalmation by day, then we have Fallon shes a red dalmation, and lastly Belha( pronounced like Bella) Shes a yellow reverse part pinstripe. All are in the 9-12 months of age. I just figured I would add them all together and Oh these are the day colors. The night colors are Med red Dalmation for Bindy, almost black/blond fire or Harly part pin dalmation and the other two just get alittle more color at night. Thanks Deb

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
The first male looks like a Flame possibly a Harlequin depending on the amount of patterning on its legs. The second one looks like a (Red?) Patternless Dalmation. The third, I can't tell by the picture, but it could be a Tiger if it has Tiger like stripes on the side. The 4th looks like a (Red?) Patternless.

I think I got them all :)

Visit our friends