3 Rescued Leos Ready for New Homes

Geckomom

I rescued 6 baby Leos from a local pet store. They were in an overcrowded tank and were being bullied and not eating. 3 were missing half of their tail and 3 were missing all of their tails. They are now getting fat and healthy and ready to find new homes were they can be love and cared for for the rest of their lives. I wish I could just give them away but I have invested alot of money in them from having to buy them they gave me half off but I still had to buy them I couldn't leave them there for the 7 days it would have taken to adopt them and the medication for having treated for parasites so I have to charge a small rehoming fee of $15 each. Prefer someone local to the Tulsa/Oklahoma City area but would be willing to ship to the right person. You would have to pay all shipping fees. I do not have any pics right now my camera is broken but I am going to borrow one from a friend and will post them as soon as I have them.
One is a normal one appears to be a patternless and one is an albino they are all unsexed but appear to be males. Please contact me if you are interested.
[email protected]:main_yes::main_thumbsup:

Geckomom

Pics added

These are some pic of them about 3 weeks after I got them they are a lot bigger now but this is the pics I have right now. Sorry they are
not very good.
Thanks

Geckomom

Pics posted

Here are some older pics. If you would like some more pics sent to you please let me know. I will try to get them. I have to borrow a camera mine is not working. Thanks
[email protected]

Geckomom

Sorry they have all found homes. My computer was down and in the shop for awhile. My apologies.

Visit our friends