4 Critter Condo's plus 2 Stands (Pick-up Only - Bayonne, NJ)

Pookachu

I am the Chosen One
SOLD - 4 Critter Condos (4x2x2) all for $250 (Pick Up, NJ)

Hello,

PRICE UPDATE:

$250 4 Critter Condos & 2 Stands
or
$125 2 Critter Condos & 1 Stand

Added new images, see below
- - - - - -

I will be moving in a few weeks and unfortunately there is not enough room for me to take the critter condos with me. Getting these out of my apartment is more important than trying to make a profit on these. The price for all 4 condos with 2 stands costs less than buying 1 new without a stand alone. Unfortunately, if these are not gone by June 1st I will have to throw them away which I prefer not to do.

If I remember correctly the dimensions are 4x2x2. They are currently set up with 2 condos stacked together sitting on a stand.

NOTE: The sale is for the condos and stands only, the pets are not included with this.

NOTE: The sale is for pick up only! I live in Bayonne, NJ (close to Jersey City, Hoboken) The buyer will be responsible for picking up and removing the condo's / stands. These things are very heavy, each condo weighs at least 100 lbs. Also as a forewarning, I live on a third floor of an apartment so there are stairs involved as well.

The condo's are each equipped with a 24" fluorescent fixture and one incandescent fixture (i was using 75 watt spot/heat bulbs)

The stands are actually a tv/entertainment tables that I bought from Ikea. I will update this post with the exact measurements later tonight. The stands run a little longer and wider than the condos and have a small area below that can be used for storing pet stuff if need be.

Click on thumbnail for larger image

* The tanks will be cleaned out and pets removed prior to purchase.

* Each set of 2 condos also includes one of those timer surge protectors (the ones that automatically turn on and off the lights a set times).

* I am also willing to give away any of the reptile supplies I have laying around (bowls, lamps, etc..) if you want them.

I do have one of those 'As Seen on TV' ForeArm forklift things which you are more than welcome to use if it helps. I've never actually used it, so I do not know how helpful it would actually be.

Payment options: Cash or Paypal

Last edited:

Visit our friends