5 Naultinus species Pics

Haroldo

There are indeed spectacular geckos in appearance. However, I have spoken with someone that has kept them for many years and he tells me that they are rather uninteresting in behavior--I suppose boring. In any case, they are quite expensive and only two species are really even available in the U.S. To give you an idea, I had a friend offer a single female N. grayii for sale and wanted no less than $3500. They'll probably be a gecko sp. in my collection in a few years, but they are dozens of species I'd rather have...

A&M Gecko

There are indeed spectacular geckos in appearance. However, I have spoken with someone that has kept them for many years and he tells me that they are rather uninteresting in behavior--I suppose boring.
I must say my 2 cent on this one. Tell your friend I take over his boring collection any day, lol. I have some and there is no geckos more beautiful and interesting to have then a gecko active during the day and arboreal. They are very easy to see all day long, I just sit sometimes by my cages like it was a fish tank, they take food from your hands and the colors are just wow, no even mentioning that they give live birth ones a year.
It is # 1 gecko to have in my book and worth every penny.
Alberto

Haroldo

A&M Gecko said:
I must say my 2 cent on this one. Tell your friend I take over his boring collection any day, lol. I have some and there is no geckos more beautiful and interesting to have then a gecko active during the day and arboreal. They are very easy to see all day long, I just sit sometimes by my cages like it was a fish tank, they take food from your hands and the colors are just wow, no even mentioning that they give live birth ones a year.
It is # 1 gecko to have in my book and worth every penny.
Alberto

Alberto, how are you? Funny thing is, you know the person I'm talking about. Then again, he gets bored with some pretty-freakin' awesome species. How old is your pair?

Haroldo

bittner_344 said:
I totally agree with alberto, even though i dont have any, how the hell can these things be boring?! lol

I suppose it'd really depend on what your collection consists of...

A&M Gecko

Alberto, how are you? Funny thing is, you know the person I'm talking about. Then again, he gets bored with some pretty-freakin' awesome species. How old is your pair?
As I said, tell him his friend Alberto will gladly free him of those boring things, lol. I am doing great. How old is which pair? The one in the avatar are now about 1 and 1/2 year old.
Alberto

bittner_344

www.theurbanreptile.com
this is true. my collection consists of a variety of animals lol, so, daytime animals and night time animals, either way, i dont think naultinus could be boring lol. mabey i would just spend to much time looking at them, i mean a gecko that isnt nocturnal? lol
brett

Haroldo said:
I suppose it'd really depend on what your collection consists of...

Visit our friends