A Couple of Ready To Breed Females W/Y Het Bell & BBB March Hamm Shipping Available!

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Hard to decide to release these holdback 2013 breeders. Both are ready for your males! Still without a scale so the weights are my best guess. Buy them together and get a big discount! Message me here, on Facebook or email me at [email protected] if interested. My pics do these geckos no justice. They are beauties!

W/Y het Bell 50% het Blizzard 25% het Eclipse. She is a Funky Jungle sibling sired by a proven FJ making FJ sibling. So you could make Funky Jungles with her. She is 50-60 grams. $250 shipped or $325 shipped to Hamm in March.

P1140498.jpg

Bell Blazing Blizzard produced by Geckos Etc. She is 70+ grams. $300 shipped or $375 shipped to Hamm in March.

P1140504.jpg

I also have a Geckos Etc produced female E. m. montanus in the 30-40 gram range. She was a mealworm feeder, but I can't get them and have been trying to convert to superworms. She is not as fat as my geckos usually are so there's no pic, but if you are interested I can get one. She is $200 shipped or $275 shipped to Hamm in March.

Special price for all three is $550 shipped US sales only. :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends