A few that haven't been shown in awhile (lots o pics)

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
I broke out the camera and snapped a few shots the other day. I tried to grab a few I haven't shown in awhile...they need their time in the spot light too!

Here's my main man, Brimstone...and he's gained weight since breeding! YAY!!! Too bad he dulled out a little. Also, in true Brimstone fashion, he went into shed the day I decided to photograph him. STINKER! How does he always know?

Brimstone07-05-06-2.jpg

Brimstone07-05-06-1.jpg

Raya is such a piggy...no, she's not gravid! She'll get her chance next year. Gotta LOVE that tail! I really can't believe that I got that last shot. She's normally such a spaz that it's hard to photograph her, but this time she just sat there for me!

Raya07-05-06-3.jpg

Raya07-05-06-2.jpg

Raya07-05-06-1.jpg

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Here's Serenity, her tail isn't getting any longer, but it sure is getting wider! I think those last two lavendar bars are there to stay. Yay!

Serenity07-05-06-2.jpg

Serenity07-05-06-1.jpg

Mirage, looking studdly as usual. He's second in size, only under Ozzy.

Mirage07-05-06-2.jpg

Mirage07-05-06-1.jpg

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
And finally, Lady Luck. She hasn't been around in quite awhile. I'll be putting her with Mirage next year. I love her big eyes and her head spots. The spots are so....square and unusually colored.

Ladyluck07-05-06-1.jpg

Ladyluck07-05-06-2.jpg

robin

gorgeous all of them!!! lady luck sure does have an interesting head pattern, i really like it :)

Visit our friends