A warm welcome to all the new people here...

R

Russ S

I just wanted to wish all the new people here a warm welcome. I any of you have any questions feel free to ask, we will do the best we can to give you accurate and informative answers.

Russ

P.S. Sorry I didn't have the time to welcome you all individually ...

S

sacredcreatures

I also Ditto what Russ said as I have been dealing with some sad issues at home I have missed welcoming a lot of new people, so IF I missed saying HI. I am welcoming you all now! This is a wonderful site full of great people who know their stuff on all kinds of Geckos and more!!!! Deb :main_thumbsup:

R

Russ S

Welcome everyone.

Due to a busy holiday season I haven't been able to welcome most of the recent additions to the boards. I would like to take this opportunity to revive this thread, and welcome each and every one of you to what I feel is the best place on the net for information on Leopard geckos.

Welcome everyone!

P

paulnattress

Speaking as one of the new people, thanks for the welcome! It already feels like I'm part of the community and I've only been posting today!

Scott&Nikki

I have been here less than a month and feel like I have already started good relationships with many people here (hopefully they feel the same). So to all the member on here, thank you. And to the new members, you're in the right place.

Visit our friends