Added our second female today and wondered

Latlaw

if I need two moist hides. I added a second warm hide and the cool one is pretty roomy but the moist one is one of those rock like things with little hole in it and you can remove the top half to add the moss. I don't know if I need another one of those or will they share. So far the two girls are doing great together. They are almost exactly the same size. Our new girl (Pippi) is still pretty scared and hasn't eaten but we just got her today. She is very pretty . here's a pic I took today. She's two months old . . .

Olimpia

La Española
I think that if it's roomy enough there shouldn't be a problem with them sharing. My girls share hides all the time, I think they like bouncing body heat between them.

snakegirl

i think your Hides sound in order, they shouldn't seem to mind what the hides may look like as long as they are there. good luck!

THE WHISPERER

Yes I did! Gecko Ranch. I really like Julie and her geckos.

Great choice, you can't go wrong with Gecko Ranch, Julie is awesome. I would like to suggest in the future you consider quarantining your geckos before you introduce them. It's done for the safety of your Leos. Congrats on your pick up, she is really sweet. :main_thumbsup:

Latlaw

Great choice, you can't go wrong with Gecko Ranch, Julie is awesome. I would like to suggest in the future you consider quarantining your geckos before you introduce them. It's done for the safety of your Leos. Congrats on your pick up, she is really sweet. :main_thumbsup:

Thanks! Normally I would have quarantined her but I have her with another female I purchased from Julie just two weeks ago. She said it would be fine to house them together right away since they came from the same place in such a close time period. I think I'm becoming addicted to these little guys . .lol

GeckoNub

I know which moist hide u mean cos i have the same for my 2 girlies :D

They share it fine and theres plenty of room really, they like to curl up :)

Mine have a favourite side where they dig the moss out and squash into it as much as they can...its kinda a "i got here first so im having this spot today" battle :main_rolleyes:

And grats on your new girlie, she is a little sweetheart :sweetheart:

Visit our friends