AFT big time breeders

mykole99

So I picked up a trio of AFT geckos yesterday at the NARBC show and now I'm hooked. I'm trying to find some breeders on line and not having too much luck. Can anyone give me suggestions of some web sites I should check out. I really want more of these little guys. Thanks!

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Welcome to GF!! Some breeders...Geckobabies, The Urban Gecko, JMG, Enigmatic Reptiles.. just to name a few.. Fat Tails are a great and rewarding species to work with!! Good luck with your trio!

UnderDogReptiles

I agree with imperial highly suggest geckobabies her quality of animals is incredible she responds fast and does it out of the love for this hobby not to get a sale from you shes awesome The urban Gecko whats not to say about them amazing quality number 1 out of the "BIG" 3 IMHO another of the "BIG" 3 would be JMG I have met Jeff and his son at shows seem like good guys and my friend bought some incredible leopard geckos off them they dont have any AFT up on their site right now they used to so you would have to email them for info on theirs ohio gecko is another breeder has some exceptional animals I have talked to him on here once or twice seems like another good guy hope this helps as far as others I cant give an honest opinion I have never personally dealt or talked with them but I always here good things about chris at wild west reptile I am sure there are many others out there I will leave them for other people to suggest I just dont feel comfortable saying any that I havent personally talked to or heard good things about good luck on finding your next AFT

Visit our friends