ahhhhhhhh going nuts

vankirksleos

:main_no:So this whole incubating thing isn't working I really have no idea what im doing wrong my first two fertile clutches dried up i did correct that problem now i have two more clutches the first of which are 30 days old today I candled them only to find that one has died and the other is not the bright red it was before when I say that one has died I mean it is now a complete yellow color they both looked great last week what have I done wrong my humidity is at 92 percent temp at a steady 83 to 83.5

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I find that even eggs I candle and find nothing sometimes hatch. I recommend you just let them stay in the incubator, open the box weekly briefly for air exchange and just wait and see. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Aliza

vankirksleos

thats the plan for sure I've been surprised alot since she layed her first clutch her and her mate are both first year breeders and out of the 4 clutches so far (at least one more clutch im her now) 3 where fertile eggs she is a normal the fathere is a bell albino very pretty male if I could just get them to hatch now i would be doing great

Visit our friends