Albino.. Zulu.. Caramel Paradox??

geckobabies

African Fat Tails <3
So we have been working on updating our website with new photos and information and I thought I would share a few more photos that we took. You guys know how I love photos :)

So... here we go!

Albino - My best I produced this season.. check out the orange on the tail and head already at 10g.

2012_fattail_albino6.jpg

Zulu 100% het Caramel Female - She has really colored up since I first got her.. her Orange is a deep Tangerine now with nice dark Chocolate.

zulu_fattail2.jpg

zulu_fattail4.jpg

White Out Zulu Caramel Male - His Orange color just keeps getting more intense with each shed.

whiteoutzulucaramel2.jpg

Striped Caramel Albino Female - Her Caramel has really developed over the last two sheds.

caramel_fattail4.jpg

And now for the oddball?

Banded Caramel Albino Female - Paradox or??? She has one black spot on her side that I did not notice when she was a juvenile. It's possible I missed it.. but I don't think so. Has anyone else seen this develop on their geckos before? It doesn't look like anything abnormal (growing) on her it's exactly the right texture and pattern... just black.

caramel_fattail5.jpg

caramel_fattail6.jpg

EverEvolvingExotics

They are all amazing, especially that first Amel! The paradox is just weird, I hope it stays, possibly even get bigger. Either way I'd be holding onto that one. I don't even need to tell you how I feel about the Zulu stuff, that's a given.

Halley

Are you sure that your Zulu 100% het Carmel isn't a Carmel Zulu? Sure looks like one to me (although i don't keep fat tails)

Visit our friends