All Ohio Reptile Show

Combz

i will be there im so so so pumped. anyone know a time for public to come in? been looking everywhere but cant find it lol :/

Combz

Just got home from the show it was freakin SWEET!!! That's the first show I've been too so idk how to compare that to others but it was awesome. I picket up a nice little normal fattie from thad at Ohio geckos. She is so so awesome. Thad my girlfriend says you have her dream job and your son (I'm guessing he was your son) was super helpful when you were out and about. Thanks a lot again thad ill post up pics here in a little bit.

OhioGecko

Mod Squad Member
Just got home from the show it was freakin SWEET!!! That's the first show I've been too so idk how to compare that to others but it was awesome. I picket up a nice little normal fattie from thad at Ohio geckos. She is so so awesome. Thad my girlfriend says you have her dream job and your son (I'm guessing he was your son) was super helpful when you were out and about. Thanks a lot again thad ill post up pics here in a little bit.

Ryan it was good to meet you two at the show today. I know she had a hard time picking a gecko, but in the end she picked a really nice one. Derek did a great job manning the table while I was checking out the other tables today :)

I look forward to seeing the pics.

toxictoast96

Obsessed leo owner
Hey Thad. I didn't have any luck with the tank but we did stop at a PetSm*rt in Columbus and Pet Supplies Plus in Findlay looking for sales. No luck at either one so I'm going to hold out a little longer. I did get a larger under tank heater on sale though so I'll have that ready to go once I find a 20g long tank sale.

I keep looking at Captain Robert now trying to figure out if he's a giant, lol. He's about 10 1/2 inches long and I'm going to borrow a scale to weigh him. Still, I suppose I'll never really know since his background is a mystery. Maybe Ophelia isn't as tiny as she seems. Captain's just really large!

Also, I'm going to have to second Ryan on the comment about your son being very helpful. Both times we've been to your booth he's greeted us and answered our questions if we had any. He seems like a good kid :)

Last edited:

OhioGecko

Mod Squad Member
Hey Thad. I didn't have any luck with the tank but we did stop at a PetSm*rt in Columbus and Pet Supplies Plus in Findlay looking for sales. No luck at either one so I'm going to hold out a little longer. I did get a larger under tank heater on sale though so I'll have that ready to go once I find a 20g long tank sale.

I keep looking at Captain Robert now trying to figure out if he's a giant, lol. He's about 10 1/2 inches long and I'm going to borrow a scale to weigh him. Still, I suppose I'll never really know since his background is a mystery. Maybe Ophelia isn't as tiny as she seems. Captain's just really large!

Also, I'm going to have to second Ryan on the comment about your son being very helpful. Both times we've been to your booth he's greeted us and answered our questions if we had any. He seems like a good kid :)

10.5 inchs is big gecko, I would definately breed him out and keep some of the babies back to see if he is a giant.

I told Derek about the compliments he received :D.

bigcat

hey guys im new here but i have had loe geckos for about 3 years now. i live in ohio as well and i wanted to know if there is a lot of leos at the show? i live about 2 hours away and dont want to drive there for nothing. like i did today grrrrr. lol

OhioGecko

Mod Squad Member
We will not be there this weekend. Capcity will be there, you should contact them before you go. I don't think there are any other gecko breeders there, you might find a few being resold here and there.

Visit our friends