'allo.

Curriaan

Well, I'm new to the site, been roaming around it a few days, and yeah, I rather like it. Not only does it look awesome, but the community seems quite friendly. ^^ Not only though, am I new to the site, but I will be new to owning reptiles (eventually). I'm fifteen, most people online call me Curr or Curi, always have loved reptiles, and just recently decided to get a leopard gecko. I'm hopefully (depends on parents) going to get one towards the end of summer, and it's going to be my first reptile, and hopefully many others will follow. :D I've done a good amount of research, but I'd still love any advice I could get. Also, I'm more of a lurker, so you may not see me posting a lot. And I do believe I'm done with my ramblings.

L

lil_katiedan

Welcome! It's always great to have other young gecko enthusiasts like me around :D. When it comes time to get your gecko check out the classifieds here. There are always some great animals available from trustworthy people.

Curriaan

Thanks for the welcome everyone ^_^
All right, I'm sure I'll find a great one on the classifieds when that time comes <3 or from a GF member's site :)

Visit our friends