Am i the only mature person in middle school?

Rosalie Spot

Am i the only person who doesnt spend their freetime looking for ways to lower someone's self esteem?

The only person who sees someone who likes the color black and dark things, and doesnt say, "YOU'RE EMO!"?

Who doesnt flirts with every boy, even the ones who have girlfriends?

Who doesnt makes fun of their friends (hey, what a coincidence! My "friends" dont seem to have a hard time making me feel bad!)?

Who actually thinks and doesnt automatically jump to conclusions?

Who doesn't call someone a retard because they have a different opinion than me?

Who hears other words than, "crush" "like" and "[insert popular singer that sings some hip hop]"?

Who thinks the "Jerk" song is stupid?

Who doesnt make fun of someone because they're stressed out & strands of hair happen to be falling off, so they say, "ew, you're shedding *smack on the arm*" (look, another coincidence. That happens to me!)

I hate my school :main_no: Or i hate the people there.

Last edited:

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
I know that this won't exactly help you but middle school sucks! My family jokes that I acted 30 when I was 5 so I understand how you feel about middle school girls. I was always the smallest person in my advanced "nerd" classes and I got huge, dorky glasses in 7th grade. Girls were just plain mean for the sake of being mean.

Stick to who you are and what you know is right or wrong and try to ignore them. Those middle school years will probably feel like the longest in your life but they will end eventually! One day you will end up being a kind hearted, well adjusted adult and have the last laugh. I'm a strong believer in karma too. ;)

bjleemkuil

I know that this won't exactly help you but middle school sucks! My family jokes that I acted 30 when I was 5 so I understand how you feel about middle school girls. I was always the smallest person in my advanced "nerd" classes and I got huge, dorky glasses in 7th grade. Girls were just plain mean for the sake of being mean.

Stick to who you are and what you know is right or wrong and try to ignore them. Those middle school years will probably feel like the longest in your life but they will end eventually! One day you will end up being a kind hearted, well adjusted adult and have the last laugh. I'm a strong believer in karma too. ;)

+1 High school is a WHOLE other world too. People grow up a little anyway :main_thumbsup: Pay them no mind.

pugmommie

I was not a fan of middle school or high school. And Girls are mean to each other. Just be glad that your not one of them! It seems every other day, I see a news report about kids being very mean to each other, some down right criminal. I just don't get it.

latshki

Breeder in the making
Things get better in high school and BTW those girls are likely going to become permafried pot heads who will be numb to anything around them
I think I was lucky because where i come from everybody knows everyone and if something bad is said something happens pretty fast and although I don't condone a beatin it seems like a lot of people here use it to set people straight

PetVet

And if you go to college it is hardly any different than middle school & high school. No one grows up, everyone "flirts" with everyone, even the ones who have boyfriends/girlfriends. On a rare occasion you can find some genuine human beings, and when you do...hold on to them for dear life :)

Blacksupra94

Try being in middle school during 9/11 and you are of indian decent ( most kids then can't tell the difference,they just see the skin color and figure you are one of them.) Granted I still had a good group of friends, it left me with some anger.

I'm glad you seem to have your head on right, but yeah as said above me college and highschool will be the same

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
You know what though...?? Just keep this is mind... All those "cool" kids that thought they were hot stuff and this and that in school... just wait till they are out of school. No one will care who they are or the "name" they made for themselves in school. When they get out in the real world and need to start supporting themselves and getting a job and this and that, the stuff that they did in school that made them so "cool" will not matter one bit, and no one will care.

Visit our friends