Amazing holdback red stripe extreme emerine 100% het raptor female ready to breed!!

GreatGeckos

View attachment 66496 View attachment 66497
Here she is ! 8 months old 50 grams she was the best I produced you can see the red stripes down each of her side they're complete stripes all the way to the tail. She is breath taking look at that head pattern. And she's 100% het raptor. The possibilities with this female are endless imagine breeding her to a red stripe het raptor. Or another extreme emerine het raptor. She's the best of the best a+++ gecko! I'm selling Her a lot cheaper to help pay for my little brothers medical bills . He has multiple scorosis and can not work, the state has denied him disability for 4 years now and the bills are becoming overwhelming to him. I'm also going to sell my LGM tang breeders - the ones that produced all my tangerines including the 100% carrot tail babies - this girl is 325 plus shipping similar geckos not nearly as nice I have sold for over $400. The LGM tang breeding pair is $325 for the pair plus shipping. The 2 LGM juvenile tangs are $100 each or 2 for $150 plus shipping. Bandit female breeder is $100 plus shipping . PleAse email [email protected] prices are slightly negotiable because of my brothers bills. Thank you, I hope everyone is doing really well..

Visit our friends