Amazon Tree Boa photoshoot, plus 1.2 new atbs

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
So, I was warned amazons can be addicting, got three more this week. These three are about 2yrs old, in keeping with the Transformers theme, they are Sunstorm, Arcee and Chromia. Sunstorm is a patternless yellow male, Arcee and Chromia are garden phase females, bringing my tree boa count up to 3.3 Heres a couple updated pics of my original 2.1 trio as well, Starscream, Optimus and Megatron. And yes, they are all VERY bitey, haha.

Sunstorm

sunstorm3.jpg

sunstorm1.jpg

Arcee

arcee5.jpg

arcee1.jpg

Chromia

chromia1.jpg

chromia3.jpg

Starscream

starscream4.jpg

starscream3.jpg

Optimus

optimus4.jpg

optimus1.jpg

Megatron(excuse her "beard" I caught her at the beginning of a shed)

megatron3.jpg

megatron2.jpg

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
Nice shots. Great snakes. I think most herps are addicting. guess it depends on the person.:D I know a couple of ATB are on my list.:main_thumbsup:

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
Beautiful animals Ted, they take after their good looking owner :p

Aw, Thanks Nancy. :D

Ever so luvly. I particularly like... ALL of them. Did extra bandaids come with the new ones or did you have to buy them separate?

Haha, real men don't use bandaids! :main_laugh: In the month or so I've had them, I've been tagged a total of 8-12 times, it's not all that bad, certainly have been bit by worse. The only thing you really have to worry about these guys is that they have VERY long, somewhat fragile teeth and if you jerk when you're bit they might break off a few teeth in you. I'm pretty careful not to jump, so managed to avoid that so far. And with ammies, you can pretty much expect them to bite, so when they do, it's not all that surprising.

Nice shots. Great snakes. I think most herps are addicting. guess it depends on the person.:D I know a couple of ATB are on my list.:main_thumbsup:

I agree, my gecko collection currently outweighs my snakes by quite a bit, but the atbs are steadily growing on me. No two individuals look exactly alike really, so it's easy to look at pics and be like "ooo, I want that one, and that one, and that one...." :main_laugh: And once you get past the attitude(or enjoy a bit of attitude as I do, my favorite geckos are tokays after all :main_rolleyes:) they really are very easy and exciting snakes to work with.

Thanks everyone for looking.

-Ted

Visit our friends