Another great find at the Manassas VA show!!

S

sacredcreatures

I am sucker for cool geckos, I got these two from Just Lizards inc at the show and Nick says that the normal female is het for albino and the other is a tang albino female both 5 months old. I just love the color on her, Let me know what you all think? Deb Oh and I picked up more leos and cresteds too so check the other sections for their pics. Deb :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Stitch

I got my female 100% het for amel from Nick as well! That's a nice pair you have there.

P.S. I'm NOT talking smack about Nick/Just Lizards but my female had a heavy load of pin worms so you may want to get them checked if you haven't already. Pin worms seem to be quite common among geckos and seem to be easy to get rid of so I wasn't concerned. But I did call Nick to let him know and he appreciated the heads up. So for all I know he has already taken care of the problem. I got my female about 2 months ago.

S

sacredcreatures

Thanks Brian, I always get fecals done( do them myself) and worm with Panacur. Pin worms are pretty normal with geckos and a small amount won't hurt them but when stressed they can get out of wack and cause many problems. So I usually do a fecal to check the stool. Thanks for the heads up! Hey is your het breeding age? Just wondering if its been bred. I am hoping my supposed het is a het, ( its always hard to believe some people when you have been lied to so many times about hets in every type of reptiles I have bought) But it won't be terrible if shes not because I got a good deal. I have bought from Nicky before( a beardie), But she is not very colorful like he said she would be( but my knowledge of Beardies already told me that when I was buying her because she is out of pastel and snow but did have a red/gold in the background. Nick has always been good to me though. He lets me put stuff behing his table when I am not vending. So hes a pretty nice guy!!! Deb :main_thumbsup:

Stitch

She was only about 3-4 months old when I got her so that would make her 5-6 months old now. The male I have is only two months older so I haven't even attempted to breed AFT yet. I was told she was 100% het for amel but I agree you never know.

Visit our friends