Another question...

FaaFaa

I would recommend paper towels for a baby. Easier to clean, you can moniter poos better, and less chance of ingestion. Just my .02 I use pape rtowel and always will no matter the age of my crestie, I love it.

Cesar_Da_KIng

Reptile Enthusiast
ya i usualy use paper towels with all my reps to but i would like to make a natural setup with some live plants for this one. like i said im not feeding him live food so... are they like leos where theyll just eat their substrate or did you just not pay attention to the post?

ice gecko

you can use eco earth with your babies if your not feeding crickets. eco earth is pretty good and they dont purposfully eat any substrate so if you want to go for it

It might just be my Cresties, but don't plan on live plants lasting to long, they [my females especially] love to dig them up and tear off leaves, and the fallen debris can rot in their cage if not disposed of soon enough. Also, plastic plants will be able to support the weight better, at least when they're older, and it easier to clean and less maintenance. Just my opinion. :)

Visit our friends