another :)

robin

lil enigma female :D

IMG_7983.jpg

IMG_7986.jpg

sorry for the crap photos. they were taken inside with regular lighting. (which makes the pink hue on the white paper towels)

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Wow Robin! You've been getting a lot of beautiful geckos lately! I'm jealous! That's a really nice enigma!

robin

i got seven new ones total LOL

i am trying to get me a few projects going for next year.

i got a couple of more things i want to pick up, like one of those gen snows of yours LOL and a couple of other things ;)

Chewbecca

www.ellaslead.com
That is ANOTHER stunning enigma you have there, Robin!
WOW!

Don't forget you want a normal female het nothing from me next season.:main_yes:

I cannot WAIT to see your projects for next year.
:D

T

Tsks7205

Once again, awesome gecko Robin! When I need a gecko can I just tell you what I want and you get it for me? haha jk. You seem to have an eye for nice looking geckos. I cant wait to see what you hatch out for next year. Do you have a waiting list yet? haha:)

robin

Once again, awesome gecko Robin! When I need a gecko can I just tell you what I want and you get it for me? haha jk. You seem to have an eye for nice looking geckos. I cant wait to see what you hatch out for next year. Do you have a waiting list yet? haha:)

no just yet, i got to get my website up and running and pick up a few more animals and grow em up heh :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends