Any Suggestion For My leo Name?

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
I was thinking of another name for my Leo ebcause "Luno" seems like Dumb name but I just want name him something that fits him.
something like that Ryan or Rick whatever you can think of.
Give me some Cute names! ;) if you wanna see my picture of Leopard gecko check my Profile to see if you can think of names :)
Please.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I've suggested this before: go to the paint store and look at the paint chips for the type of color that reminds you most of your leo (probably yellow or orange). There are a lot of cool color names and it will give you inspiration. That's where I got "Saffron" for my PRS and "Kiwi" for my day gecko.

Aliza

suz830

I personally like the "arabian" names because that area is where these geckos are native to.

Just typing in arabain baby names and then you can chose male or female.. it also tells you what the name means so that can help you chose

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I personally like the "arabian" names because that area is where these geckos are native to.

Just typing in arabain baby names and then you can chose male or female.. it also tells you what the name means so that can help you chose

One thing to consider about this, is that as I understand it, leos come from areas of Pakistan and Afghanistan. There are many muslims in that area, who may use names derived from Arabic because of their religion, but the languages they speak are not Semitic languages like Arabic, but are from entirely different language families.

Aliza

Visit our friends