Anyone in florida???

sunshinegeckofarm

Obsessed with Leos
I have a male I am needing to rehome. Rehoming fee 35.00 and I dont know where lake worth is but it would be probably needing to be shipped. its a male juvie tangerine. hes very pretty hes not too brightly colored but he can produce nicely colored offspring there is nothing wrong with him but i just had bad luck placing males this year and I had planned on giving him to my niece but since her mom has had some serious health issues and doesn't have the money to buy a tank and etc and we dont have the money either and i need the rack space. let me know if your interested i can get a updated photo of him for you if you want. thanks

Danielle

sunshinegeckofarm

Obsessed with Leos
I researched where lake worth is and its 232 miles from clearwater but there is a state park called kissimmee prairie state park that maybe if i talk to my husband and your interested in the gecko that maybe we can meet there its halfway between clearwater and lake worth. so maybe for extra money for gas like 50 altogether. because it seems like a really neat park to go to and would give us a good chance for some nice photography of different things we dont normally see in clearwater area parks and a day away from here. lol. let me know

Visit our friends