are peoply dying reptiles now

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
It's just a liquid carotenoid mix, it is sprayed on the food, not the reptile. I doubt it will have much effect if you are already using a good supplement like Repashy Calcium Plus.

janjgeckos

Just thought it was funny says match the color to the dominant color of your reptile like its a hair dye or somthing.

LizardPants

It looks like it does have artificial colorings added, so you can match the color (how weird). So I wouldn't use it.

Hell, even my feeders get fed mostly organic.

fuzzylogix

Carpe Diem
i just make sure that my feeders have plenty of carrots along with their other gutload. there is some probable merit in carotenoids improving the color of reptiles, but i wouldn't use any product like this.

Joao

v Snowflake v
Pssssh ... What a ripoff. For half the price I go down to walmart and get some krylon in any color I want.

I made myself a black pearl morph last week.

fuzzylogix

Carpe Diem
Pssssh ... What a ripoff. For half the price I go down to walmart and get some krylon in any color I want.

I made myself a black pearl morph last week.

sweet! pics or it didn't happen! i could totally dye a gecko blue, hmmmm....

Joao

v Snowflake v
sweet! pics or it didn't happen! i could totally dye a gecko blue, hmmmm....

I never got a chance to take pics. Poor guy. I found him an hour later dead. He was surrounded by mealworms, and that's when I knew what happened... The mealies ate through his stomache!

:(

Visit our friends