Asshole Asshole Asshole Asshole

nwheat

I've been wondering what's up! Maybe you could bring Zach to the beach this week & we could have our visit here? I'm sorry he's being a pain in your butt! :main_thumbsdown:

BalloonzForU

No he hasn't found out about the snakes.

He's giving me a hard time about the geckos again. All this after he let me have the herp room built. This has been an ongoing fight since I started building racks the first year. Now I have a room just for them and he's having a fit cause I'm always in the basement.

He wonders why I don't spend time with him. Ummm let me see.....

When my first snow hatched earlier this year and I showed it to him all excited, and he asked, "Why do you show me those things? You know I hate them."

I mentioned Nancy coming over and he had a fit, just like when I went to pick up Jeanne at the airport. Stomping his feet and huffing and puffing like a two year old. I can't fucking stand this crap anymore. I'm sorry I haven't called you back yet Nancy, I have had no time to myself where I can talk without him listening in and making rude comments.

I've decided I'm leaving in Dec in about 24 weeks. By then I should have the cash that I need, to just get the fuck out of here. I won't be buying a house like planned cause I'll have just enough to live off of for a few months before I really have to find a job, and want to keep as much money in the bank as poss.

nwheat

What a pain in the ass! I guess you should've just told him I'm a friend who used to live in River & left out the geckos! :sad2: I'll be around for another week, so if you have a chance maybe we can still work something out! We can go out for a drink or whatever if that makes it easier. I'd hate to miss you again since I'm quite sure you won't be here next year! :main_evilgrin:

BalloonzForU

I'm not sure if I had left the geckos out of the topic he would have acted any differently. He even acts like that when my family comes over which is very rare anymore.

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Felicia, I'm sorry he's still being a difficult asshole and that you're still having to endure his shit. Maybe you and Nancy can make him some black-eyed peas and stuff him in the trunk. :main_laugh:

BalloonzForU

LOL Thanks Paul!

Well now that the patio is open at his favorite watering hole I'm hoping that he starts going there more often, just to get out of my hair. At least this way he'll just pass out on the couch when he comes home.

He fell asleep on the couch last night and I was so quiet when I went to bed to not wake him. I had the whole bed to myself and I slept sooooo good! I can't even sleep with him next to me anymore without tossing and turning all night. I just can't get comfortable with him there.

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
I didn't know that song existed until I let a female coworker of mine move in when her boyfriend was abusing her and she couldn't get out of their lease or afford a different place. As soon as we moved her in, that was the first song she played on the stereo.

(I bought her a bag of black-eyed peas for her birthday a few weeks later. lol)

BalloonzForU

OMG!!! It's a good thing I'm not a violent person cause I think I would have killed him last night.

At 0200 I dragged Zach away from his little movie marathon he set up in the reck room. At the same time he told daddy "Good Night" I said I'm tired too and heading to bed. No sooner did I fall asleep (0220) the fucker comes into the room throws on the light and starts bitching cause I didn't tell him I was going to sleep, and demanding that I tell him why? WTF??? The man is losing his mind or just being an ass like always. Every once in a while he pulls this crap, or he'll wake me up out of dead sleep to ask me why something is the way it is while bitching the whole time. I can't wait to get the fuck out of here, before I do kill him.

Visit our friends