Attitudes?

malt_geckos

Don't Say It's Impossible
How are the attitudes of Levis Levis? I really like these as well as the U. miliis. Which are easy to take care of? How would I house the LLS? Which do you prefer? Milii or LL? Thanks!

geckohaven

levis anf miliis are both very cool looking geckos. levis are pretty boring but the milii are fun to watch. levis arent as easy to handle as the milii but can be handled, picking them up is the hard part. but after a while they become a little easyer. i probably prefer the milii over the levis myself.

L

lil_katiedan

I think it all depends on the gecko, same as with leos. I personally think Levis are adorable and I enjoy keeping them. Most agree they remind you of little bulldogs strutting around, I've kept milii but my experience wasn't the greatest (they were shipped to me sick). Either way, they're both great species to keep and their husbandry is about the same...

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
I adore BOTH species, but the U. milii are mush more congenial, and make a better beginner gecko. They are easier to handle, can be housed in groups, are voracious eaters, prolific breeders, and much more social than N. levis.

Knobtails stress out much easier than milii, hide all the time, and freak out if you feed them more than one or two crickets at each feeding. They are difficult to breed, and their environments are more strict. They are not a good gecko for inexperienced keepers in my opinion.

malt_geckos

Don't Say It's Impossible
Yeah, I think I'll start with the milii. I would love to breed them along with our leos...It would be cool to have some variety. :) I will just have to do some reading on breeding them and the incubation and stuff. Thanks everyone!

Visit our friends