Awesome Funky Jungles December HAMM Special!

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Special price of $500 shipped all fees included is for December HAMM only and you must purchase both geckos to get the deal. Bought individually or US sales will be $300 shipped each. Email me at [email protected] or contact me on my Facebook page in my signature if interested.

Male super reduced 'banded' Funky Jungle Bell 50% het Blizzard 25% het Eclipse around 20 grams. Sired by the male that all known Funky Jungles descend from!

View attachment 48949

Male Mack Snow Funky Jungle het Bell 50% het Blizzard 25% het Eclipse around 40 grams. Sired by the male that all known Funky Jungles descend from!

View attachment 48950

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Please make an offer if you're interested in either of them. I can throw in a sweetheart male Blizzard Enigma 50% het Bell for free if you purchase either gecko. He doesn't show signs of Enigma syndrome and has been a great pet for nearly four years. I hate to let him go, but I have several geckos coming later this month and really need the space.

I am moving this weekend and will not have internet access until Wednesday. Please be patient if you don't get a reply until then. Thanks!

eyelids

Bells Rule!
$200 shipped each, $300 shipped together, HAMM sales add $50 per gecko. Buy any get the Blizzard Enigma free. Last bump!

Visit our friends