Awesome mack snow bell enigma male

Gecko Euphoria

I have this awesome Mack snow Bell albino enigma Visually sexed male juvenile that I was going to hold back but have decided I dont need for my breeding project. So I'm offering him up for sale for $175 OBO plus shipping. He is 19 grams, and has a some nice dorsal striping he is very beautiful and eats like a pig and not showing any major signs of the enigma syndrome, First two pics are of this awesome male,

I also have this female in the third pic she's a lavender jungle Mack snow bell albino female that was hatched in late 2009 and was also a possible hold back she's 60+ grams and ready breed. I'm asking $60 OBO plus shipping for her, or pair her up with the male above and get the pair for $200 plus shipping,

Shipping is a $40 flat rate to any where in the U.S.,

If interested please pm me here or email me at [email protected], thanks for looking,
Adam

Last edited:

Gecko Euphoria

Price drop!!!!!!

Buy the male for $175 shipped and I will throw the female in for free!!!! Female's ready to breed and male will be ready by February the way he is eating and growing!!!! "I also can send Video of the male if you have text messaging." Thanks,
Adam

Visit our friends