Babies!! PIc Heavy!

Barbel

Hey all! I haven't been on in a long time, but I wanted to share some pics of our baby balls! We just had three clutches this year, but they were pretty good ones.

These are 2 female butter pastels from a butter x pastel pairing. There were four eggs and we also got a pastel and a normal.
DSCN1424.jpg

We are going to keep one of these girls but are having a REALLY hard time deciding! Who would you pick?
DSCN1429.jpg

The second clutch was a butter x mojave. We got 3 mojaves, 2 butters, 2 normals and ONE blue eyed lucy. Would've liked to have seen more BELs, but still a nice clutch. Some of them are already in shed.
DSCN1420.jpg

Mojave, butter and lucy.
DSCN1421.jpg

Our last clutch was a butter x pinstripe pairing. They are still in the eggs, so I will post pics later. We got 2 pins, 3 butters, 1 normal and ONE kingpin.

Thanks for looking!

JordanAng420

We are going to keep one of these girls but are having a REALLY hard time deciding! Who would you pick?

Gorgeous babies! By a longshot, I would definately keep the one on our right. Love that nice, reduced, purple-y pattern. :) And that stripe near the tail is pretty darn cool...

Barbel

Gorgeous babies! By a longshot, I would definately keep the one on our right. Love that nice, reduced, purple-y pattern. :) And that stripe near the tail is pretty darn cool...

Thanks!! That is what we like about the one on the right and at first we were definite about keeping her, but the one on the left is very bright yellow (the pic doesn't show it as well as in person) and she keeps getting brighter and brighter everyday. The brighter she gets, the more we like her. I am leaning towards the one on the right, but my boyfriend keeps going back and forth.

MiamiLeos

Gorgeous babies! That's a tough call between the first two, but really I dont think you can go wrong haha! Love all the other babies too. Looks like you hit the odds pretty well, congrats!!

Barbel

Haha thanks!! Well, today he said that he wants to go with the one on the right. We'll see how long he sticks to that decision! :D

Visit our friends