Baby Rats!

chachasushi

Meet Albus -his brother Merlin is camera shy, but they look almost identical anyway

albus.jpg

albus2.jpg

albus3.jpg

albus4.jpg

albus5.jpg

BalloonzForU

Hooded Dumbos or is he just scared? Too cute!! I just started breeding rats again. I've got a few siamese dumbos and one rex and a some others that I call plain janes. Even though I'm breeding for feeders I'm going to try to bring out the recessives that are cute and maybe sell extras as pets. I told my son he can keep one as a pet once he finds a baby he likes.

chachasushi

Yup hooded dumbos! :) Oh, I wish we lived closer, I would LOVE to have a siamese dumbo. I told myself I was only going to get two babies, but I'm thinking of adding a third to group. They're like potato chips. ;)

MiamiLeos

Yup hooded dumbos! :) Oh, I wish we lived closer, I would LOVE to have a siamese dumbo. I told myself I was only going to get two babies, but I'm thinking of adding a third to group. They're like potato chips. ;)

omg they ARE like potato chips! i started out with two and within 4 months i was up to six!!! hahaha!

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
I used to have a pet Rat named Squishy! I miss him =/ I caught him from the wild and tamed him =] I made him listen to Beethoven when I wasnt home, lol.

DoubleZ

I used to have a pet Rat named Squishy! I miss him =/ I caught him from the wild and tamed him =] I made him listen to Beethoven when I wasnt home, lol.

It's good for babies, why not rats? And mine did enjoy certain types of music. Star was particularly partial to Music of the Night from Phantom of the Opera. She'd chir and grind her teeth happily whenever it was on.

Visit our friends